With September falling upon us ( get it? FALLing) not only are the leaves changing but fashion takes a leap into warmer hues, velvet’s, and suits, (no not like suit and tie) leisure suits that is. With school bells ringing and school buses running its hard to find time to pay attention to your fashion do’s and don’ts. Here’s a quick guide to 5 fashion must-haves for fall 2017.
- VELVET- Velvet is a must have when fall arrives just like florals in the spring. The cozy material is always a mainstay of the season. The trend is poppin’ right now and not only is it more pervasive than ever but things have gotten interesting with colors such as mustard yellow, forest green, and even hot pink!
- RED is NEVER DEAD- Some of us can rock red well and enjoy it, others don’t even have a red thread in their closet. However this fall may turn things around for those who don’t wear red often. With Fashion Week inching its way upon us, expect to see the hottest hue all over the runways. With leading designers such as Givenchy, Oscar de la Renta, and Dolce & Gabbana, the lineup is looking red-hot. Don’t worry no matter where you fall on the fashion scale— whether its business, sexy sophistication, or super sporty, there are plenty of ensembles to choose from this autumn.
- THE LEISURE SUIT- Style doesn’t always have to be stiff and uncomfortable, this trend gives you a comfy, cozy feel along with some sauce. Tracksuits are definitely creeping up on the runways. Designers such as, Yeezy, Chloé, and Marc Jacobs, have caught on and are expected to enlighten us. Over time the track suit trend has dabbled in a variety of fabrics and continues to evolve over time. Some women even dress up the track suits such as Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Amber Rose, by putting some stilettos on which is fun, but I don’t expect to see men wearing dress shoes with track pants on.
- LOVE LACE-With woman power thriving more then ever, you would think the corsets woman were forced to wear in the 16th century would be left behind. BUT the trend has been revamped and is slightly less constricting now. I Presume it will be all over the run ways during fashion week. Whether its your shirt lacing up or leggings, this trend doesn’t look like its going anywhere anytime soon.
- FRINGE BINGE- Some of fall’s best festive pieces are made include some friendly fringe. Whether cordially attached to the bottom of a skirt or plunging down the side of a dress you definitely won’t miss seeing it around this fall.